Friday 26 April 2013

Teal... Nails? Yeah I don't know what to call these.




Today I stumbled upon, Stumbleupon! It took up the majority of my day, which was fun. Anyway on my scope out for some inspiration I found something that made me come up with these. 


I saw these shorts on google images somewhere when looking for nail art, if you ask me the pattern is pretty SCHWEEETTTTTTT. This was about as good as it got with my gloopy black nail art pen but I thought I'd give it a good go anyway.



I think I need to get me some better nail art pens because these Models Own ones always seem to have really long bits of hair coming off the end which makes it difficult to use the striper neatly.


The votes on my survey came back that you guys would like to see some more freehand nail art though so I have delivered and I could really use the practice!

I used two coats of Topshop - Jewel in the Crown 203
Followed by a thin coat of Barry M - Blue Moon 239

I then created this detailing using Models Own nail art pens.

For my ring finger I used 17 - Rock Hard Nails
And then again the black nail art pen for the tips.

IT'S BLOODY LATE AND I WANT TO GO TO BED SO I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SAY ANYTHING HILARIOUS OR CHECK THIS FOR SPELLING OR TO SEE IF IT EVEN MAKES SENSE. BADGER.

OK BYE BYE NOWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)