Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tribal/Aztec Freehand

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Easter and bank holiday weekend. It's safe to say I'm certainly feeling it now! Waaaaahhhhhh!

I got these pretty cool nail art pen type polishes by Models Own last week which I've finally had the chance to try out today. What could be a better way to try them out than with a simple Aztec/tribal design?



I can't actually believe I waited so long to buy these pens! To think I've been slaving away with an acrylic brush, never being able to get the right amount on the brush and those terribly jagged lines. I know these aren't perfect but it's so much quicker and easier.



The base colour I used for this mani is Barry M - Papaya 305 I also used the Models Own glitter above on my ring finger as an accent.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I never thought I'd like orange nails but now I've bought that polish I can't stop using it!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)