Thursday 18 April 2013

I Can Stamp A Rainbow


OH EM GEE THE SUN IS OUT AND I'M FEELING MAGICAL!

I never realised how bad the lighting in my house was (well I kind of did but even more so) until today when I went out in the lovely sunshine and got such wonderful lighting in my photos!



Really did show the true colours and made the glitter sparkle! Will have to try this more often.



So once again I have ditched the acrylics, this must stop because I have actually taken, legit, half of a few of my nails off in the process. They're in such bad condition. I'm sorry nails! OPI strengthener save meeeee.

Now lately I really have been struggling for inspiration so I thought why not try a simple design with some funky colours? This is what I came up with, a little dodgy in places but I love it overall. I'm always so excited and happy with my manis until I take these pictures and the nitty gritty close up details are exposed! Never mind, I have a lot to learn!



For this mani I used my Winstonia stamping plates. After investing in these I definitely want to try out some konads. I am still very much trying to get my head around stamping still but once perfected they just look divine.



First I painted alternate nails with NYC - 257 Lavender Cupcake
And the others with a baby blue polish I got from a chemist once, or rather sent my boyfriend out to get because I simply could not be seen out with my ghastly nails that day.
I've never heard of the make but I do love the colour Miners - Morrocan Mint (Despite it being blue...)


I then stamped on Barry M - Blackberry 234 using the rainbow type stamp from my Winstonia set.

To top it off on my thumb and ring fingers I covered the design with Models Own - Hedkandi Ibiza Mix
And then a top coat of Seche Vite on all nails. 




And just to prove how summery it was today, here's a picture of my nails next to a cider and black, more days like these please!

One last note, 1500 views as of today, thank you again to everyone who's been keeping up with my blog. I'm so enjoying doing it and would love to hear your feedback, constructive is very welcome, I need some honest opinions! Please comment, follow and share.

Also please like The Holy Nail on facebook and twitter

LOVE YOU 5EVA BYEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. these photos are just perfect and so so sunny! love it :)
    and the design is so cute- I love the colours and the pattern... don't bother about the details: I can't see anything's wrong :)
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)