Monday 8 April 2013

W'at Er Melon To Do?


Since I've got those Models Own nail art pens I literally cannot stop with the freehand nail art! I only got 3 colours but seriously they have taken over my manis.

                                       

Today I have just been painting my nails for the sake of it, I think I'm still hungover from Saturday to be honest because I've just sat doing my nails, taking pictures and then starting a new design. Even after three different desgins today I'm struggling to stop myself taking the polish off and doing another. It's such a waste. I think I've actually got through about seven episodes of Desperate Housewives. Ah the joys of being between jobs.

These haven't been my favourite mani of the day but I still do think they're a bit of fun.



For the base colour I used my fcuk pink polish that I got from a Christmas set. This is the polish I used on my Funky Giraffe mani.
This was followed by painting the tips (whatever's left of them) with Barry M - Mint Green 250
For the stripes on the watermelon's skin I used a lovely new polish by GOSH - 616 LAZY GREEN that I got specifically for my next mani. I was actually wearing that one at the weekend... I may have posted these the wrong way round. Whoops.

The detailing on the seeds etc was courtesy my Models Own nail art pens. I cannot wait to get some new colours of these little bad boys. They work wonders!


2 comments:

  1. it looks perfect :)
    I love the seeds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! The seeds were actually my least favourite part. They were a bit slap dash ha. Thank you though! :)
      Ill be sure to take a sneaky look at your blog x

      Delete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)