Wednesday 3 April 2013

Merry Egg Day!

Merry Egg Day to all!


Unfortunately due to a result of a 4 day long binge and the bank holiday weekend, our main computer has broken... I'm naming no names (Craig). Sooo I'm blogging this from my phone, I do apologise for any hilarious autocorrects.

Here is my Easter 3d mani, inspired by "Mini Nail Blog"'s Easter look a couple of years ago. 

This look has been achieved using acrylic powders, polishes and and acrylic paint! 

I'm gonna keep this brief so you can get back to eating chocolate and watching Songs of Praise. 

Please comment, follow and share :) I'll be your best friend and let you come to my party. 

Also! Just incase anyone cares. I went out last night and got a splinter from a banister in a local bar! Naming no names... (Mambo). Spent the majority of the day removing it, it was kinda fun apart from the pain. Here's a picture of the beast. 

Enjoy! Over and out!
 

2 comments:

  1. your hot cross bun looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It was a bugger to get off though ha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)