Wednesday 27 March 2013

Do The Funky Giraffe!

 Time for a bit of fun! A crazy set of giraffes that kind of look like cows.
I discovered one of my polishes from a set I got for Christmas for this mani, whoever got it for me should feel super privileged because those things usually just get left to look pretty on the side somewhere but never actually opened and used. Probably because I was never into nail art a couple of months ago, I'd now very much welcome nail varnishes as pressies (hint hint).



My base colour was a hot pink number by fcuk. Like I said it was out of a set so annoyingly doesn't have a number on it but I'm fairly sure it was from Boots and will probably be around at Christmas in the gift section. I'm so glad I found that colour lurking, I can see it making an appearance in many of my manis in the future.

I used an acrylic paint for the giraffes' faces and detailing, aside from the orange parts. For these I used a mixture of RIMMEL - 705 TANGY TANGERINE
And Barry M - PAPAYA 305

MMMM YUMMY POLISHES. (Do not eat)



All of this nail art was done free hand with a mixture of utensils; acrylic brushes, toothpicks and dotting tools mainly.

The studs I used on my ring finger and thumb are from Urban Outfitters.
        







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)