Monday 11 March 2013

Pink and White Acrylics

Hello everyone!

And welcome to my lovely new blog where you can hopefully see my nail abilities grow!

Please see my Introduction and About Yours Truly pages to learn a little about my background and what I'm doing.

So let's start with my second attempt at pink and white acrylics. I'm actually pretty proud of these because barring my ring finger (which I tried a different method on) all the smile lines seem pretty smooth, which the first attempt definitely didn't.





I am having trouble with them lifting slightly towards my cuticle and it tools bloody ages to file them down because I tend to start by doing them really thick, overall I think it's an okay start though.

If anyone is interested I got my kit off of eBay, I'm not too sure if this is the same seller I got mine from but it's very similar.

I also used naiouk's YouTube tutorial on how to apply acrylic mails for beginners which was a great help!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)