Thursday 14 March 2013

Birdhouse Love


As you can see I've started trying to name my manis with 'edgy' and unique names, it's a bit lame though really let's face it. If anyone can think of better mani names hit me up! (Oh God, did I just say "hit me up"? My life is such a cringe)

ANYWAY

You're probably starting to realise I have a bit of an obsession with Barry M nail polishes, this black for instance (all be it hard to get off my cuticles) is forever in my manis, so much so it's becoming rather gloopy.

This mani didn't quite go to plan in the beginning, with several attempts at the use of striping tape failing this was my final product which I'm sure you'll agree the ring finger looks much better than the picture below.

                     
                                                                                       

(If anyone has any tips on using striping tape it would be much appreciated, whenever I pull the tape off, wet or dry it just looks an utter mess. I also always lose the end and then start using about seven bits stuck together making it stupidly thick. I have a lot to learn I know!)

To achieve this look both polishes were Barry M.

                        
                        
Now my favourite bit of doing manis like this is the charms and jewels and sparkles and patterns and stripes and LOVE that goes into them.

These gems and studs came from nail wheels I got off eBay, some in my nail art set and some from separate sellers. Either way I prefer to spend just that little bit extra and get the products from England BECAUSE I GET SO EXCITED AND IMPATIENT WAITING FOR THINGS TO ARRIVE! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!! If you really can't be bothered to wait there are other places you can get these but you're going to be paying at least double the price usually. You can get these from some large high street stores such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters, River Island and even Primark.

... Now that's out of my system, the tattoo like things you see on my nails are a personal favourite of mine and a great alternative to stamping that last for ages with a good top coat. These are nail decals. You can get lots of eBay (my favourite nail art place), I got these ones from YRNails and bought loads so got a nice shipping discount too!

Now start following and commenting please. I'm not the bossy type but do it. Now. Okay?
*Breaks down in tears* I just want friendsssssssssss.

Okay bye.

                       




3 comments:

  1. i love those nail tattoos! they look so good with the mint green!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, is that picture in the background in your room? its gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love them too! Really easy to apply too :) No, it's not my room. I wish! I'll have a proper look at your blog once I've finished a couple more uploads. Thanks so much for looking and commenting, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)