Tuesday 26 March 2013

To Infinity... And Beyond!

Hello my lovelies. You may have noticed a lack of myself getting blogical lately, reason being is my lack of keyboard, or at least an acceptable amount of working keys on my keyboard. It's incredibly difficult to blog with only the characters "9" and ">" or an on screen keyboard. Luckily I'm on the downstairs PC which is rather frustrating because its temperamental behaviour. None the less I'M BACK!
Now here is my take on the widely popular Galaxy Nails. I'm still catching up by blogging manis I did from weeks ago, trying to catch up which is rather difficult when I can't stop myself from doing my nails almost every day. If I do say so myself as well I am getting much better so looking back I keep feeling really unhappy with the quality of these manis and of course the pictures.
        

Now of course I used my favouritest brand Barry M, I've also just realised as writing this I've left "The Box of Glory" (my box of nail products) upstairs in a room with my sleeping boyfriend who specifically told me not to wake him. BUT hey, for you guys I will go and get it so I can inform you of the polishes I used :) Aren't I good to you?! ...Need a wee anyway.

Okay so I started with a couple of thin coats of Barry M - 47 BLACK
I then used a cosmetic sponge (got a massive pack from Poundland) to dab on a thick area of China Glaze - 023 WHITE ON WHITE (another one of my two expensive polishes, I did not realise how much it was going to be until I was at the till in Sally's and too embarrassed to say it was too expensive. On the up side it is a great white polish though).
I then sponged on Barry M - 234 Blue Plum and Barry M - 234 Blackberry
I have a feeling I may have used Barry M - 235 Prickly Pear as well but forgot to photograph it.

ALL MY FAVOURITE GELLY HIGH SHINES!

I then sponged on another one of my favourite polish brands, a little Topshop number called WISDOM 201.

For the stars and details, that was simply done with white acrylic paint and a dotting tool. I just dabbed on a couple of dots and then made some star like shapes to add a real spacey effect.

To finish I covered all my nails with another Topshop glittery polish called RISING STAR 201 which was perfect for this mani as it comes with little glitter stars in the varnish.

Whack a top coat on and you're done! Really easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)