Tuesday 26 March 2013

Pin me up Purple!

I won't lie, these are probably my favourite nails to date, including new additions. There are two different manis here but they're very similar so I'll post them in one.
                                                                             

A lot of the same techniques used in my "Birdhouse Love" mani have been used here. All the studs and nail caviar was bought off eBay like pretty much all of my nail art stuff. I did get a really good nail wheel with all of these items, minus the tats in Urban Outfitters the other day though if you, like me, really can't wait for the post.

                             

             Again the nail tattoos are from YRNails, the link to this seller on eBay is on my post I just linked to.
                   
                                                                                                                         
The colours I used for both manis were Barry M (Of course) - BLACK 47
Barry M - Prickly Pear 235
Barry M - Blackberry 234

(YES I HAVE A BARRY M PROBLEM! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BUY SO MANY MAKEUP PRODUCTS FROM A MAN NAMED BARRY!)

Sally Hansen - Crinoline
Topshop - Milkshake 202

                            


1 comment:

  1. i have a barry m problem too! i love your thumb nail!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)