Thursday 4 April 2013

Diamonds Are A Girls' Best Friend

 Sometimes you just feel a bit girly and wanna sparkleeeeee! Couldn't help but shower myself in bling.

I'm not actually at home at the moment so I can't for the life of me remember what Barry M polish this is. If anyone wants to know, just drop me a comment and I'll find out when I get home :)



I didn't really think about what I was doing whilst arranging these gems, I just went gravy (that's not the right word) crazy, like a small child surrounded by PVA glue and glitter. I quite like the outcome though, kinda made me wanna do the 'Single Ladies' dance over and over.


The gems I used were a mixture of different nail wheel sets, some from eBay and some from Urban Outfitters, but I just sort of scattered them about randomly. Lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. wow! i love the one with the black gems! and it may be barry m strawberry cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's the one! Ah thank you! I used nail caviar too :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)