Wednesday 1 May 2013

Oodles Of Doodles! & 2000 Viewdles!



Thank you so much everyone! 2000 views! So exciting :) 
I hope everyone knows just how much this blog means to me and how much I have enjoyed adding to it over the last couple of months. I'm so pleased and flattered to have over 2000 views from all of you lovely people and to have picked up readers from all over the World. From Venezuela to South Korea, Australia to The Netherlands, it really is just amazing and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy working on it!



I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been super busy as I started a new job this week and am actually moving to Oxford next week for the summer so it's been rather hectic! Exciting times! Hopefully I will still have time to blog, although yesterday I was actually so puffed out (yes I said puffed out) I fell asleep half way through The Simpsons at 7.15pm and slept all the way through until 8am this morning. I'm sooooo not used to working!



Anyway moving onto the nails! This design was really all over the place and I sort of couldn't part with my previous design. I left on just one nail and mainly down to bordem just sort of start doodling away on my nails.



Above is the Illuminati style eye design I used.

I probably won't name all of these polishes because there are a lot of them but many were my Models Own nail art pens. They have just brought out five lovely new pastel shades which I invested in. You can get these from Boots or Superdrug. If you would like to know what any of the polishes are, please feel free to ask!



And look! I actually photographed my right hand! I did this purely for my thumb and ring fingers. I quite like these funky designs. I must say I hate my middle finger though, HATE IT. Should have taken it off and done something completely different but I couldn't be bothered if I'm totally honest. I'm sure you can imagine how long the others took.

So once again thank you for reading.

I AM LOOKING TO GET SOME NEW FOLLOWERS, PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THE MEMBERS BOX ON THE FRONT PAGE! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATED IT :)
 

1 comment:

  1. orgeous! whats the names of the glitters on poth pics? theyre amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)