Tuesday 21 May 2013

I See Pride! I See Power!


Hey Interweb friends! It's been a while! I know, I know... I'm sahhhhhhrrrrryyyyyyyyyy! Here's a little treat to get you back into the swing of things though... Is it a treat? I don't know... None the less I'm back... Eminem style... Or maybe Arnie style? Or maybe even just Jess style... Alright stop.


...Hammer time? 

QUICK UPDATE
So aside from the incessant rambling I've had a bit of a hectic couple of weeks. Moving didn't exactly go to plan. And by not going to plan I mean curling up in a ball alone in Nandos looking something like this. Anyway. I'm now back home and to be honest with you I haven't really felt like doing nails because I'm a bit gutted about what happened and the ones I have done just haven't been up to blogging standard. But enough of the depressingness, today I felt the need to start again! :D



So as you can see I've gone for a bit of a rasta theme! I just thought I could use something to brighten up my nails and what better bold statement than colours like these?!

The polishes I used for this mani areeeeeee...
Barry M - Mint Green 304
Barry M - BLACK 47
Models Own - Lemon Meringue NP030
Models Own - Toxic Apple NP136
A couple of my trusty Models Own nail art pens
And the red was out of a Christmas set from Marks and Spencers.


Above is my previous attempt, as you can see I was having a bit of trouble with the hemp plant (probably the only person in the world that can't draw a ganja leaf but never mind!) so instead I decided to make him out of striping tape which also gave it a really nice choice of colours.


The Jamaican flags were mainly made up of nail art pens, as was the peace sign. 


So I hope you enjoyed as I'm sure you've missed me very much! As I'm struggling for a bit of inspiration at the moment, I'd love some requests. You can do so by commenting on here. Liking The Holy Nail on facebook or twitter or tumblr or emailing me at jessthemess91@gmail.com

I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THESE SITES MANNNNNN.

LOVEYOU5EVABYENOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)