Friday 31 May 2013

SPLAT!


SPLATTTTTTTTT. I present to you... Graffiti type splatter nails! 

Hey interweb friendlies. How are you on this glorious occasion?! I'm feeling awfully chippa! Maybe it's 'cause I'm rockin' this sweet mani. Or maybe it's the sun. Or maybe I've just gone insane. You choose! Owwhhhhhhhhhh WEIRD MOOD. 



ANYWAY, this awesome (if I do say so myself) look was achieved by following THIS tutorial... I'm now also realising how much better theirs looks... Damn.  



 
For this I used Barry M - BLACK
Models Own - Luis Lemon (Ice Neon Collection)
NYC - Lavender Cupcake
And the blue is a baby blue polish from a local pharmacy.
And I of course topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite




This was so easy! So messy though, very time consuming waiting for it to dry and removing the polish from around my fingers. I've had neon skin for a day now but I think it's worth it. Give it a go and show me! 

Don't forget to follow and comment :) Also see my new contact page for social network links! :)

4 comments:

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)