Thursday 27 June 2013

Pacman!



A whacka whacka whacka whacka whacka... That was my attempt at the pacman noise... Did you love it?



HEY FRIENDS. I hope life is treating you well. I am okay thanks... Not that you asked. Rude.



Here are my go at Pacman nails! At the moment I just seem to be obsessing about character nail art or anything I can use paint or nail pens with.



I started with a base coat of Barry M - BLACK and then used a mixture of Models Own nail art pens and some new nail art pens that I got from Accessorize. I really like the new colours but they can only really be used on the detailing side. The striper side is more just a normal polish sized brush so isn't for anything precise. 



As always this was coated with a thick finish of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)