Tuesday 11 June 2013

Cups With Cakes In... What Are They Called Again? Oh Yeah... Cupcakes.


Oh heyyyyyy. I'm a bit disappointed with these pictures, the nails look better in person but they were a really quick effort. 

I ordered this ring from America a few weeks ago and really liked the choice of colours. It looks a little different to the cupcake nails I have seen elsewhere on the web so thought I'd give it a go. 


Unfortunately I only had about half an hour to do these, where I would usually spend up to a couple of hours... That's right, hours! So they were a bit all over the place but I like to think that the colour is still there. 



I used several different colours for this, Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream
Models Own - Neon Ice Collection, Pink Punch

The other colours I used were Models Own nail art pens. 



I don't really have much else to fill this space with so I will give you an update. If any of you looked at my previous post about the Janoski trainers, I MANAGED TO GET A PAIR! SO excited, despite the fact they were a size too big and I pretty much ruined them at a beer festival at the weekend. None the less very happy. 



Oh also another update, I have my nail course interview at College tomorrow so wish me luck! 

I'm desperate for a challenge at the moment, so if you see any nail challenges or have any requests please let me know. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute manicure! I love how vibrant the colours are and how well the cupcakes stand out with the outline :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)