Friday 14 June 2013

Meet Mr Moggy!



Miaowwwwwwww. Meow? I'm not sure. Well anyway check out my moggies. One of which went a tad wrong looking like he's taking a cat nap and the other looks like a fox. Bless 'em. 




I fancied doing something a bit more detailed as I just bought some incredibly overpriced nail art brushes so here's what I came up with.



The base colours were Models Own - Lemon Meringue
Topshop - Venus Fly Trap


I achieved the paw prints look with a large dotting tool and alternated the base colours.

The cats faces were done entirely using acrylic paint which I got from WHSmith. I do like using acrylic paint for things like this, you can get so much detail in and it dries really quickly. It always look so great after you've finished it with a good top coat (Seche Vite). 



I'M STILL WAITING FOR REQUESTS GUYS! COMMENT THEM HERE OR MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK.

Speak to you soon my pretties! :) 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please Comment. :)